Agreement to the processing of personal data
Hereby confirm agreement to
Jiří Ščučka, residential address Křečovice 7, 285 04 Onomyšl, VAT 12093131, registered in trade register - licensing authority Kutna Hora district.
Jiří Ščučka - Animal Training Academy, s.r.o., residential address Křečovice 7, 285 04 Onomyšl, VAT: 05016371, registered in trade court in Prague, C 257058 - licensing authority Prague district.
Jiří Ščučka - Animal Training Center, s.r.o., residential address Křečovice 7, 285 04, Onomyšl, VAT: 07128959, registered in trade court in Prague, C 257058 - licensing authority Prague district.
(as "Administrator" ),
to use my personal data according to EU regulation no. 2016/679 of European Parliament and the Council (the protection of individuals regarding to the processing of personal data and free movement of the data, repealing the Directive 95/46/ES (general regulation)
(as " Directive)
Personal data mentioned in the agreement:
- name and surname
- company name
- phone number
- information about animal ( breed, date of birth, sex )
- information about accompanying person
Information above can be used only based on the agreement and these are used for purpose:
- Application forms for any events
- Photos on facebook, web pages, magazines etc.
- Any studying materials
- Marketing purpose
- Contract purpose
- Evidence purpose
These information will be kept by Administrator for 5 years only for purposes mentioned above. Information won´t be postponed to the 3rd parties.
- In case of cookies - Administrator keeps cookies on the web pages. Type of cookies: systém, name: Abcde, purpose: keep data important for web page working, expire when web page is closed,
Above mentioned you give us the agreement that is voluntary and it is possible to be taken back at any time by sending email or letter to the contact address.
Administrator can postpone the data to cooperating companies:
and other software and servise companies, but nowadays our company does not use them.
Please note you can:
- whenever take your agreement back
- ask for information which personal data we keep and ask for a copy
- ask for access to your data, update data or ask for limited agreement
- ask for data deletion
- ask for data transferability
- file a claim at the Court